Essential Hair Supplement
Essential Hair Supplement
Essential Multi for Healthy Hair
The Ultimate Hair Supplement – Works FAST!
If you want thicker, fuller hair, Essential Hair Supplement is the product for you:
For healthier overall hair condition
Works for women and men
Effective for all hair types
Clinical Study Overview
A 90-day clinical usage study was conducted to assess the efficacy and tolerability of Essential Hair Supplement when used by women with thinning and shedding hair, and female pattern hair loss/androgenic alopecia (Ludwig I and II).
During the course of the study, subjects took 3 capsules daily of Essential Hair Supplement, as directed on the bottle label.
Clinical evaluations were conducted at visit 1 (baseline), visit 2 (day 3), visit 3 (day 45), visit 4 (day 48 [day 45 + 3 days]), visit 5 (day 90), and visit 6 (day 93 [day 90 + 3 days]).
Data points were collected by imaging analysis (series of macro photographs and standardized global photographs), scalp tattoo, shed hair count, investigator rating, subject rating, and self-assessment questionnaires.
The results of the clinical study indicate that Essential Hair Supplement provides a statistically significant improvement in:
Reducing amount of hair loss/shedding/thinning
Increasing hair coverage on scalp
Overall hair condition and appearance of hair
Quality of life and emotional wellbeing of users
How does it work?
First, it targets DHT, a hormone found in all men and women. Too much DHT causes the hair follicles to shrink at a faster rate than normal. This causes the hair shaft to weaken, break, and eventually fall out. Essential Hair Supplement uses a powerful combination of herbs that work to encourage normal DHT levels within the hair follicles.
Next, it supplies/seeds your follicles with the proper nutrients they need to stay healthy. These nutrients are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream where they nourish and maintain overall hair health. The result? Healthier, more beautiful hair!
Hair Loss is Commonly Due to:
Hormonal imbalances, including menopause
Side effects of some medications
Hereditary hair loss
Immune system problems
Essential Hair Supplement Proprietary Blend Contains:
Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, that manufactures the hormone DHT. DHT is found in the scalp hair follicles and causes the follicles to shrink. By lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles, Saw Palmetto encourages the body’s hormones to stay in balance and promotes a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora): Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality. Traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. It has also been shown to provide antioxidant action and is an important plant of both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda of India.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition of India, the leaf extract of Eclipta is considered an excellent overall rejuvenative, and especially beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris): Bamboo is the richest botanical source of silica, also known as nature's 'beauty mineral.' It is also one of the fastest-growing and most sustainable of plants, making it an easy-on-the-environment choice for healthy hair. Silica plays an integral role in building and maintaining connective tissue throughout the body, which includes hair, skin, and nails, and is renowned for improving texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense): Like Bamboo, Horsetail is rich in silica which helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also help build stronger bones and teeth by improving calcium assimilation in the body.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle enhances protein synthesis within the liver, helping it to both repair and actually regenerate new liver cells.
- Rice Bran: Bran is the outer layer of the grain that is removed during the milling process of brown rice to white. It contains over 100 different vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including vitamin E, and is a rich source of moisturizing oleic acid. Rice bran contains amino acids that are incorporated into the protein that composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea leaf extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis): Contains high levels of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that protect cells, including the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Seed Oil: Borage seed oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. GLA helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid): Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. ALA is anti-inflammatory and helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum): An extract from Black Pepper, piperine, has the ability to increase the absorption of other nutrients. This property enhances both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Essential Hair Supplement.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is a rich sulfur (S) source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine: Cysteine is an amino acid that helps increase hair shaft diameter and density of hair growth. It is an integral part of the body’s ‘master antioxidant,’ glutathione. Cysteine also plays an important role in protein and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, and the activity of T-cells in the immune system.
- L-Methionine: An essential amino acid, which means that the body is unable to manufacture it and so it must be ingested through the diet or supplemented with. Along with cysteine, it is one of only two sulfur-containing amino acids that our body requires. Both have been reported to strengthen nails and encourage new hair growth, improve flexibility and tone of skin, and chelate toxins from the body. Methionine also has been found to improve the thickness of fine hair.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene): Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces bacterial overgrowth in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation. This enables hair to grow in more easily and healthier.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): An excellent free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and important structural component of collagen, the most abundant protein in connective tissue. Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered to be more stable than many other forms of vitamin E. It works synergistically with other antioxidants including vitamins A and C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin: An important B vitamin involved in many metabolic reactions, including the production of scalp oils that ensure a healthier environment for hair to grow in. A deficiency of this B vitamin is associated with alopecia (hair loss). Biotin deficiency is extremely rare, however, as the body requires only a very small amount of biotin daily. It is very easy to obtain sufficient biotin from the diet or from Hair Essentials, which contains the form of biotin that is used by the body, d-biotin.
- Iodine (from Kelp): Kelp is very nutrient-dense and an excellent source of naturally occurring iodine, the minerals magnesium, zinc and calcium, and vitamins K and B-complex. The iodine in kelp helps regulate production of the thyroid hormone, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its dormant stage. It encourages the hair follicle to become active again and promote new hair growth.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): A powerful antioxidant on its own, the mineral selenium recycles another important antioxidant, vitamin E. It is also necessary for maintaining healthy thyroid gland function. Deficiency of this mineral is common due to depletion in the soil caused by commercial cultivation techniques.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): In its chelated form, zinc is easily absorbed by the body. It functions as an antioxidant and helps to strengthen the immune system and resist infections. Zinc is essential for cell growth, and symptoms of a zinc deficiency can include dandruff and hair loss.
Essential Hair Supplement
- Premium Quality: Prepared from carefully selected botanical sources, along with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures, and documentation to assure the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
- Vegetarian formulation and even the capsules are 100% plant-based.
- Certified gluten-free.